Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Post!


Well, I have finally decided to join the blogosphere! So I guess I am officially a blogger! I hope to use this blog to show my most recent creations and share my love of scrapbooking and stamping with all my friends and family. I hope to meet some new friends along the way as well. I have been inspired by so many talented ladies and their blogs, feel free to check out some of my faves listed on the sidebar! I will leave you with a picture of my most recently created scrapbook page. I am sad to see summer go as we have enjoyed so many fun times at the waterpark and pool this summer but I am looking forward to fall and cooler weather and the opportunity to scrapbook all the fun things fall and winter bring!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't blogs fun, you'll soon be addicted too, while keeping us and your fam. informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world...I am looking forward to get to know you.
    Your South African friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to blogger :D I neglected mine forever but now have time to scrapbook again so I find it easier just to put my layouts in one place.

    ReplyDelete