Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where has the month gone?


It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Labor Day and the start of school, boy this month has flown by! OK...down to businesss....today is use your stash Tuesday (I know it really doesn't rhyme) but the challenge is to use something in your stash that you have had forever and just never seem to use. Well, today my layout features: one sticker (giggle definition in bottom left corner) I got when I first started scrappin', some black letter stickers I got from Doodlebug and have had lying around with very few letters on them hoping to "someday" use them, and some border stickers and paper I got a few months back thinking I would use them for sure and look 6 mos later and I still hadn't done anything with them, well now I have..YEAH for me! Nothing new within the last 6+ mos on this page folks (except for the scallop mini paper and chipboard circles in the middle of the page) I would love to see what you do with your oldies but goodies so post a link to your creation in the comment section for us all to see! These pictures were taken in 2004 at Mall of America theme park, doesn't Jakob look like he is having a ball? The journaling is hidden behind the photos at the far right, and can be pulled out with that littel tab with a star on it. I used this layout for a Sept. challenge at Personalscrapper where we were to pick a letter and what it stands for, I immediately thought of J is for Jakob, but when I decided to use these pictures, I decided that it is more for JOY, don't you agree? Fun challenge. It's hard to come up with titles sometimes. Don't forget Saturday October 4th is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY, so don't forget to make a card or two that day, and if you think you don't have any card making stuff, my challenge to you is to use some of your "old" scrapbooking stuff and create away, you might be surprised what you come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love how the pictures in it show his emotion of excitement and happiness.

    ReplyDelete