Monday, March 9, 2009

Wild Weekend!







We had a busy busy weekend here at our house. Jakob and my nephew Ryan had a sleepover at our house Friday night. The boys played and played, mostly video games but also some board games and had a great time. Then bright and early Saturday morning we went to Home Depot for the free kids workshop and the boys made a racetrack. It was a neat project and we had fun doing it. Then the boys spent time with their Pappa fishing and shooting BB guns. (I really think this was the highlight for them!). While the boys were off doing that I did my taxes YUCK...but at least they are done for another year! YEA! Sunday I did get a bit of scrapbooking done but I just don't do well in the spring with the time change so I spent a lot of time catching up on that one hour of sleep I lost! I will try and get a nice shot of my scrapbook page I did this weekend so I can upload it here and show you my take on the latest 52 sketches/52 weeks sketch. But until I get around to it, here are some photos of the weekend fun. Catch you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment