Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Git 'R Done Wednesday Lucky Edition

It's the LUCKY edition of Git'R Dun Wednesday! This layout was my answer to TWO challenges I wanted to do, and since time is short (kinda like my money these days) I decided to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I did this challenge for the Inspired Blueprints sketch challenge using sketch #11 and for a Personalscrapper challenge given by Debbie on the PS board. Her challenge was for us to do a layout using the color green and themed around the word LUCKY. Once I heard the word lucky I remembered this die cut I had left in an old old kit that I never had used and decided it was about time to use it. The colors, however where mainly blue not green, so I set about trying to find paper to match this die cut and lo and behold the scraps still on my desk from my last layout matched! Don't you just love it when that happens?! So I used up so more of my Personalscrapper Nov 2008 kit to complete this layout. The letter stickers are once again American Crafts thickers from the March 2009 PS kit, the paper is by We R Memory Keepers the Nonsense line, felt flower by Stampin Up and die cut from Breezy Designs. I really like the green on this layout, it is bright and cheery. I really like these papers from We R Memory Keepers and am now off to make some birthday cards with the left over scraps and I just might be able to EEK out one more layout (or two) but what sketch to use, what pictures to use? That is the million dollar question right now...any input from all you creative genius' out there? If so, leave me a comment to help me along please!

No comments:

Post a Comment