Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family layout for Use your stash Tuesday

Here is my one measly layout I created last weekend. I really like it, but you would think I could do more than one in a weekend...but it was a little tedious cutting out the branch and bird as well as covering, cutting and sanding my chipboard circles. This layout was my entry for the weekly challenge over at 52 sketches last week. It was based on sketch #9. I used the November 2008 Personalscrapper kit featuring We R Memory Keepers Nonsense line. The chipboard and rub ons are from Scenic Route and the letter stickers are from American Crafts. I really like these bright colors, at first I was worried about what pictures to use them with, but really they blend nicely with most pictures. I have almost used up this kit, something I am trying to do with some of my older kits, to make room for all the new ones that keep arriving! HA! It's harder than you think to keep up. I like to bounce from one thing to the next (if you haven't noticed) so I rarely stay with one kit for more than one layout, thus many of my older kits are still taking up space even though I really like them, it seems like I get sidetracked onto another kit quickly. I am off to work on the Inspired Blueprints latest sketch challenge then will begin work on sketch #10 for the 52 sketches weekly challenge for this week, just don't have pics in mind for that one yet. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment