Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

I wanted to share a neat blog I happened upon today. Besides the beautiful scrapbook pages, I found this little tidbit of wisdom I thought I would share with you:

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. Phillippians 4:13

The Road to Success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called enemies, and caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perserverance, insurance called Faith, and a driver called Jesus you WILL make it to a place called Success.

So go check it out. The blog is: http://awscrap.blogspot.com/ With the state of the world as it is today I don't think I have heard a more truer description in a while! Maybe if more people followed this mantra instead of waiting around for the government to take care of them we could actually turn some things around huh?

1 comment: