Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness


Yes, it is Use Your stash Tuesday here at My Creative Endeavors but with a March Madness twist today. Do you love college basketball? I sure do, it is really something I look forward to all year long. I am a HUGE fan of the Kansas Jayhawks, but love following all the Big 12 teams. So since basketball is on my mind a lot lately I decided to get out all those basketball pics I have yet to scrap and get them done. On this page I used up a piece of paper that I bought when my son first started playing basketball 4 years ago. I used my long neglected stamp set from Stampin' Up called Sporting Goods for my embellishments. This page is based on sketch #3over at 52 sketches/52 weeks. I discovered this site like 4 weeks ago, but am playing catch up as I didn't get in on the first 4 sketches, so I am backtracking a bit as I plan on using all 52 sketches they put out this year...love that site! I have completed sketch #8, just have to add my journaling and I will show that to you tomorrow. My favorite thing about this page is that I didn't use a lot of embellishments as this year I have totally cut back on buying so many embellishments as I hardly ever use them especially the "themey" ones like basketball or birthday etc, I find that more generic embellishments like brads, flowers etc are more versatile and will get used up faster. Thanks for looking!

1 comment: