Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sketch # 38


I finally got a 52 sketches sketch done before the deadline! YEAH! Their sponsors offer such awesome prize packages it is a great incentive to play along every week. I haven't won yet, but if I do you will hear me far away in blog land cheering and jumping up and down! This week's sketch was a real fun one, and let me use FOUR photos! I love multiple photo sketches. I used my October Afternoon papers again, found in the Personalscrapper kit for this month. They are from the lines Night Light and Farm Fresh (which is still not in stores yet!) I took a ton of pics of the kids playing baseball in my parents backyard when my brother came to visit over the Labor Day weekend. Isn't that a hoot how he is lifting up my little nephew to retrieve the gutter balls?!! It's so fun to capture these simple everyday moments. I used Jillibean Soup letters on this layout for the first time, loving that font, need them in more colors! In fact, this layout was created for the Personalscrapper challenge called PUNCTUATION, we were to use punctuation on our page. Now, gotta start thinking about next week's sketch, its up and it is an awesome one..I think I have an idea for it...maybe I can get it done tomorrow, right now I am working on a two page spread that is giving me fits...so I'm putting it up for tonight and will look back at it in the morning with fresh eyes, hope I have one of those "aha" moments! LOL! See ya next week folks!

1 comment:

  1. very great layout! I like your blog too. It looks great, haven't stopped by in a while and you are rockin it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete