Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger and we have a winner!

It's Friday again and time for Friday's Featured Blogger! I wanted to share with you today's featured blogger who has an awesome sketch site that I happened upon this week. It is called Sketchy Thursdays. I just love sketches and the sketches here are just awesome...but even more awesome are the prizes they are giving away! This weeks prize is from Unity Stamp Company, which until now I had not heard of. I checked out their website and found tons of inspiration, gorgeous jaw dropping stamps and loads of fun info on their site as well. So if you like sketches stop by Sketchy Thursdays for some great sketches to use on your next layout, and hey, maybe you will win a prize too! I am hoping to get to play with some of their sketches real soon!
Now onto my blog candy winner....thanks to all who signed up as followers and who left me well wishes on my blog birthday. But even though I hate to just pick one winner the one randomly picked winner is ........................SHELLY! Contact me with your info to claim your fun prize. I am planning a another fun giveaway when I hit 25,000 hits so keep tuning in, we might get there soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment