Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer don't go!


School's been in session now for a few weeks here and so its starting to sink in more each day that summer is slowly coming to a close, however, with these 90+ degree days it is hard to believe at times. It does cool down a bit now at night, which has started me thinking of Fall, but I'm still on a scrap those summer pics kick. Today's layout uses the Bo Bunny Mango Luau line which I grabbed just 4 sheets of because I just really didn't need anymore summer papers, but how could I resist these beautiful papers? Especially after I saw this awesome layout by Christine Ousley. I love the way my lift of her Summertime layout turned out. Letters are from Paper Trunk (love their new letters, they are a great size for when you need a smaller title) and the journaling block is from Kaiser Crafts (its really a rub on). The pics are from our summer vacation to Cocoa Beach. The colors weren't real good in these pics as it was dusk, so turning them to sepia tone really made them a better picture. So what's your favorite summer line? I really must say the Bo Bunny Mango Luau, Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and Fancy Pants Summer Soiree are my favs this year. Not sure about Fall lines yet, don't really have my eye on any at the moment, but give me time! LOL! Be sure and check back tomorrow cuz I am announcing some great blog candy here on my blog for all my awesome readers, because here in a few days my blog will be ONE YEAR OLD! WOW! Can you believe it? I can't...seems like just yesterday. Fun prizes people so be sure and check back for the announcement tomorrow! Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment