Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today MY CREATIVE ENDEAVORS officially turns one! I have enjoyed blogging throughout the year and hope to have another fun year of sharing with you family pictures/events as well as my scrappy creations. And its not really a birthday without presents right? Well, as a present to myself I am treating myself to Valeria and Janna's newest Got Sketch class. This class is all about double page sketches and should be packed full of inspiration! If you sign up or are signed up make sure and stop by and say "hi" during the class! This will be my fourth Got sketch class so I am hoping to see some "old" friends as well as making new ones.
Now enough about my present, don't forget I am giving away a present to one lukcy blog reader/follower as well. So you still have time to enter, see this post and follow the instructions, we haven't had too many entries yet, so your chances of winning are pretty good! Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone!

1 comment: