Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

I almost thought I wouldn't have a featured blogger today cuz I didn't have much time to do a lot of blog hopping this last week, but low and behold I stumbled upon another awesome blogger by chance again just yesterday. Today's featured blogger has so many awesome layouts you can spend hours looking at them all. But look here you can find one of my most favorite ones, its called 2 pals and uses some of the Sassafrass Lass new stuff. I just adore this cute picture of a little girl and her kitty! So so sweet! And this friends page is another work of art! Love the fun patterns and colors from the Basic Grey June Bug line! So please hop on over and visit today's fun blog "HOW DID I END UP HERE?", love this name don't you! Too too fun! TGIF everyone and if you know of a fun and exciting papercrafting blog for me to share for a Friday's Featured blogger please drop me a note or leave me a comment, its so much fun to share all the creativity and inspiration out there in blogo land!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :) I just discovered your fantastic blog on Shazza Bishops blog :) I have added your first birthday give away post on my blog skrapsofsanity.blogspot.com :) I think I might go now and have a look at what I can scraplift :)

    ReplyDelete