Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Scraplift


Here is another layout I created for another round of Six Degrees of Separation over at the Personalscrapper board. At first I was totally stumped on what pictures to use, as I had this idea to use these day of the week journaling spots in my title. I wanted to use this picture on the right I took recently of my son at the waterpark (I just loved the look on his face) but didn't have any others to really use with it to fit the theme "I love you more everyday", that's when I decided to use these other random photos of him over the years and do a "remember" theme, cuz when I saw this recent pic I was astounded on how fast he was growing up! I used the BRAND SPANKING NEW October Afternoon Report Card and Farm Fresh papers as well as some patterned paper from Stampin Up and County Fair an older October Afternoon line. I know these new papers aren't available at stores yet, so are you wondering how I got some? Well, I got them cuz I am a PERSONALSCRAPPER kit club member and this month's kit featured these awesome papers PLUS MORE- like these super cute buttons from American Crafts! This kit is super and Erica at Personalscrapper always tries to get some of the latest and greatest stuff in her kits, that's why I've been a member for over 2 years now and have never been disappointed! I was also able to use up some old stash in these journal spots and the letters which are from Doodlebug. I think they looked great as the title. We have a busy Saturday today so I am off to do some shopping for my secret sis over at the Personalscrapper message board, plus some other fun things. And if I have time I plan on getting back on the 52 sketches wagon, as I have missed doing their sketches the last few weeks, but hope to be back in the running again with their cool sketch #37! Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Lisa...can't wait to get my September kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Lisa and I loved the idea of the Six Degress of Separation, I suggested it at RSS and we have one happening now :)

    ReplyDelete