Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

I am so excited to share today's featured blogger with you. Most of you have seen her AWESOME work somewhere but I didn't know she had a blog until a few weeks ago! I just love her stunning layouts! I mean you need to grab a drink and kick back for awhile, take the phone off the hook ladies, you won't want to leave Kelly's blog! Kelly Noel is an awesome designer. Her work shows beautiful detail, yet the photos are not lost in it! Here is my all time fav of hers (SILLY HATS), just LOVE this mix of patterns! I have got to lift that one for sure! And then there are THESE awesome layouts using my fav Cosmo Cricket line Early Bird and Cherry Hill from my fav paper company October Afternoon! There is SOOO much to see at Kelly's blog, so hop on over and ENJOY! Have a fun weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. just stopping in to say hello & check out all your lo's. great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you made me cry saying that you would put my sil on your church prayer list. You have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you & everyone for their prayers!

    ReplyDelete