Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here comes the sun....


Well, FINALLY, I have some sunlight to take pics of my layout! I thought I would never see the sun again! LOL! This layout was created from sketch #42 at 52 sketches 52 weeks. I used Cosmo Cricket's Boyfriend line stickers and papers for this SIMPLE yet fun layout. I flipped the sketch as you can tell, to better accomodate my larger photos. These photos were taken in June while we were vacationing at Universal Studios. I am fast at work on sketch #43 and should have it done and ready to post tomorrow, so check back for that, and if you have time why don't you participate yourself in this week's sketch, I'd love to see it and even better you will be entered to win a FABULOUS kit by Work in Progress..it is lovely and I am keepin' my fingers crossed, I'd love to win this awesome kit! Good luck and if you enter leave a comment with a link to your layout so we can all view your wondrous work!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like winter set in early in the US.

    Lovely layout Lisa.

    ReplyDelete