Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Giving Thanks


Today's layout is based on sketch #43 at 52 weeks 52 sketches. I used some older We R Memory Keepers papers from my June 2007 Personalscrapper kit. All my embellishments are from my OLD stash too...nothing new on this layout but the Thickers and this awesome stamped journaling box made with a new stamp set from my secret sis Amy (I told you she spoiled me)! I love it when it works out that way! This is my son in Kindergarten dressed as an Indian Chief when they learned about the first Thanksgiving. Just love his smile back then! How sweet is it?!!!
I am working on doing some of my older photos even as I scrap newer ones, trying to play catch up a bit. I will be back on Friday with a new featured blogger, if you know of anyone that you think is a great scrapbooking/papercrafting blogger, please let me know so I can feature them here! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment