Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger


Today's featured blogger was one I found when checking out the sketches a few weeks back on the Got Sketch website. Cari Locken's blog Me & My Thoughts, showcased a FABOULOUS layout using Valerie Salmon's sketch #90, and I just knew I had to lift it! I actually almost copied it exactly using up some of the October Afternoon papers from my August 2008 Personalscrapper kit. I love the mix of patterns don't you? Besides this awesome layout, Cari has many other awesome layouts and cards on her blog. I just LOVE these layouts done using the new Cosmo Cricket Earth Love line! And these cards are just spectacular! Gotta lift these designs as well. So go hop on over to Cari's blog and check out all the inspiration found there! One other thing to note, over at Personalscrapper I am participating in another LOAD (layout a day) contest for the month of October. My goal is to get 31 layouts done! Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm gonna really gun for it this year! Come join us if you want, there is a challenge everyday just in case you need a jump start to your creativity! TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!


    Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
    Would love you to join us this month :)

    ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

    and

    From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

    International scrappers welcome :)


    Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

    cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete