Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane




Well, I did end up having time for one last post before we leave tonite. I have found myself missing a bunch of birthdays lately due to not having any cards to send out. For some reason I have lots of Thank U cards but no birthday cards. So in order to participate in the LOAD challenge (Layout A Day) for today I decided to whip up some fast and quick birthday cards and send them out today before I leave (cards will count for a layout too in this challenge) I will try and post some pictures of our travels over the next few days if I can get access to a computer to upload my photos too. I am bringing along my Lisa Bearnson kit of the month from a while back to work on, it is a travel kit and is very cute but I have yet to use it, and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. It has LOTS of room for journaling, so I am bringing it with me and going to journal everyday so as to capture all the fun as it happens, because we all know once we get back, we can forget some of the minute details that are so fun to look back on years later. So by journaling every nite I should be able to do some good journaling while my memory is fresh. Let's face it, my memory isn't what it once was! HA! Be sure and check back on Saturday as I will have some nice cards posted in honor of World Card Making Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment