Saturday, October 25, 2008

My first sketch and blog candy!




Happy Saturday everyone! Today I am revealing my first sketch ever! I love sketches and have found them to be so helpful in getting pages done quickly. In honor of my first sketch I am having a contest. My sponsor is Scrapbooks On the Go. Shelly at Scrapbooks on the Go has generously donated one of her beautiful photo bracelets for me to give away. There are 2 ways to win. Way #1: go to my post for Friday and leave me a comment on what your favorite product is on the Scrapbooks on the Go's website. Way #2: complete a layout using this sketch and post a link in to it in the comments section on this post. You have until midnight on October 31st to leave a comment with a link to your layout and until Sunday October 26th at midnight to leave a comment on Friday's post. Do both and you will be entered to win TWICE! I will draw a random name from all the entries on Nov. 1st and announce the winner that day! I can't wait to see your layouts! On a different note, my dad is in the hospital, so please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch I might have to use it in the future......... thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete