Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to a special little gal!



Just wanted to wish our sweet little Ellie a HAPPY birthday! We had a lot of fun at her birthday party today. Here is the card I made for her and a picture of her a month or so back at a fun night out at Chilli's! Also a shout out to star soccer player Ryan on his good game today! Go Sharks! I didn't get any pictures of the game today, but I will post a picture from the game next week, who knows maybe he will make the winning goal! I was busy playing catch up on the not so fun duties around the house today, but thankfully got everything caught up so I will have plenty of cropping time tomorrow ~ that is if life doesn't just rear its ugly head and interfere with my best laid plans! Hope you had a great day and hope you caught the great Red River Shootout today. Great game and congrats Texas. Better luck next year to OU. I am not a huge fan of either team, but did enjoy watching some of the game today. Don't forget to check out the new sketch posted at Creative Scrappers tomorrow, it is always a great sketch and fun to play along over there. All the ladies are encouraging and supportive. See the blinkie on my sidebar to link over. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment