Monday, October 20, 2008

Another fun challenge


Erica at Personalscrapper not only has great kits but fun challenges as well. She has a great team who helps her with these but the one I am featuring today is one she designed. The challenge was to basically scraplift a layout she created using the October kit. I loved the layout and when it became a challenge I decided to use this one picture that my SIL Mari had taken last year of my son. I only had this one photo, which I have always liked but didn't really know how to scrap it, until now. I used the Scenic Route Liberty line that was an add on to the July Personalscrapper kit. I really like how it turned out! It was quick and pretty easy once I decided on my picture and what paper to use. Tune in tomorrow use your stash Tuesday. I'm off to watch the Bronco/Patriot game with my son, we're cheering on the Broncos tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment