Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

Hello everyone! I just love Friday's don't you? We are relaxing on a beautiful beach here in sunny Cocoa Beach Florida and since I have no way to post my lovely pictures I have taken so far I wanted to share with you one my fav blogs I stumbled across a few weeks ago. Melanie has some gorgeous and stunning layouts featured on her blog Random Ramblings, you have got to go check it out! She has so many awesome layouts but my favorite thing about her blog, is the newer lines that she uses. I love the layouts featuring Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird and Snorkel as well as Basic Grey's Lime Rickey! Of course, all this enabling isn't too easy on my pocketbook, but who can resist such yummy colors and beautiful prints? So enjoy this awesome eye candy until I get back. Not sure if I will check in again or not, but I will be back soon refreshed and ready for some serious scrapping to catch up with Personalscrapper's LOAD contest! TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for the sweet comments. Glad you like my blog. You do beautiful work too!

    ReplyDelete