Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A sketchy challenge





I finished another daily challenge over at Personalscrapper last night. This challenge was from Mel and we were to use a Page Maps sketch from June. It was a fun sketch and a great one for getting lots of pictures on your page(s), and I will most definitely use it again! The papers featured here are from My Minds Eye and are part of the awesome and spectacular June kit from Personalscrapper! You won't want to miss this kit! These pictures are from a Spring outing with my nephew who loves the outdoors. We were looking for tadpoles, frogs and snakes after a heavy spring rain and he just couldn't resist playing in the water puddles! He had a blast! Well, off to finish my "homework" for Got Sketch 104, we've had our first assignment and I have it almost done! Can't wait to share it with you.

1 comment: