Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger


One of my favorite past times is blog hopping, something I wish I had more time for! I have been a long time follower of the October Afternoon blog and it is today's featured blog. I chose it because they are one of my favorite scrapbooking lines and they have great exmples of how to use their products on their blog. They are currently featuring one of their newest lines called Road Map and offering a give away of some of this newest line! Road Map is a delicious combo of bold and bright colors and iconic symbols that just make you want to jump in the car and take a road trip! I especially love the journaling blocks and the fun themed stickers! Until Road Map came along my fav October Afternoon line was Weather Vane. I love the earth tone colors in this line as well as this layout I created with it! I know I've posted it before but it truly is one of my fav layouts I have done! So hop right on over to the October Afternoon blog and get yourself registered for some blog candy, I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment