Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Guy Rocks!


I am glad to report that my weekend crop was pretty productive (for me anyways)! I was able to get five layouts done and one 3/4 of the way done, just need to add embellishments and journaling and so my goal of SIX was almost met! I may be slow getting them photographed and posted, but I am so excited about them all, that I wanted to post one here tonight. This one is using the new Little Yellow Bicycle Gen Z and American Crafts Teen Angst lines that I recently bought and won respectively! This picture of my son at the Amazing Pizza Factory was horribly dark, but I was able to lighten it and if printed in black white it is not too bad...in the color version when it is lightened a weird halo like light is shining on top of his head! Be prepared for more of these lines, as I have more papers and picked up some embellies at Archivers this weekend, so I am planning on using them again, these lines are great for those tween and teen boys, and that is a hard crowd to find good paper lines for! Well, I am worn out, two nights of late night scrappin' has taken its toll, so I am off to bed but check back tomorrow, I will be posting my latest layout for The Scrappiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment