Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sketch Inspiration


I got a chance to play along again this week at Sketch Inspiration! I loved the sketch this week and was also inpsired on this page by Practical Scrappers' challenge to use bling. I must admit, I rarely use bling but was inspired to use just a wee bit on this page...I still have trouble using a lot of bling! LOL! The papers are from Basic Grey Green at Heart from this month's Personalscrapper kit, really loving these papers. The buttons are from Scenic Route (they matched perfectly), the photo accent from Making Memories and the letter stickers are from Making Memories and American Crafts. The felt flowers and butterflies are cut from a Queen and Company border from a past kit, that I only had scraps left and then I added Kaiser Craft bling...I took a Queen and Company class at CKC recently and learned a lot of tips for working with their felt products! I can't wait to finish up the pages we made and share them with you, they were really adorable! Hope you have a chance to play along at Sketch Inspiration, I'd love to see your interpretation of the sketch!

4 comments:

  1. lovely take on the sketch , Lisa with those BG pps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO, Lisa! It must be fun to do a girl page for you :)

    So glad you mentioned your CKC class pages--I still have a few of those to finish up from when I went in November!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, this is SO cute, sweet, and funny all at the same time! Thanks for making me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love the colors, the photo and the bling! Just the right amount! Thanks for playing at P.S.!

    ReplyDelete