Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pals


Hi everyone! I so ready to crop the night away tonight! I am hoping to get a bunch of layouts done but we will see, I am known for talking more than cropping! LOL! Here is a layout lift I wanted to share with you all featuring papers from My Mind's Eye that I got in my March Personalscrapper kit. I lifted Michelle Lindenmayer's layout that you can see here, I just love the owls, but didn't have that paper, so I substituted...my goal is NOT to impulse buy just cuz I see a pretty layout! I've done that WAAAAY to much! I was also able to use up more of my old stash by using up an old EK Success sticker (Lazy Days of Summer)and those chipboard flowers from the dollar bin at Target that I got eons ago! The picture is one I took last Summer of my son and nephew that was a bit washed out with the sun, but by converting it to black and white it looks a bit better! Well, better get back to cropping, enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love the casual, calm feel of this LO. It's awesome! :) I hear you on the productivity at crops. I'm thrilled if I finish 4 LOs all weekend! LOL Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete