Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketch 60



I know I am sure ready for summer! These pictures get me excited about taking the boys to the waterpark again real soon! It will be opening on Memorial Day weekend and I plan to head there for opening weekend, but I most likely will spend little time in the water as it will be too cool for me, but the kids will love it, the cold water doesn't seem to bother them! LOL! Since I take so many of my pictures in the vertical position, this sketch was perfect for me! I didn't even have to rotate it! LOL! I used my August Personalscrapper kit featuring Scenic Route Garden Grove with a scrap or two from the July kit featuring Fancy Pants Summer Soiree thrown in! The stickers are from Scenic Route Garden Grove and the letters are fabric Thickers! The chipboard flower border is by Making Memories, I got this border pack for a Christmas gift, and it has been a great gift, almost used it up! I hope you will play along with us at The Scrappiest this week, this sketch is super easy to use, plus the Paper Poppy kit company is offering up a kit as this month's prize! WOW! Aphra's kits really are packed with fun stuff...so get your scrap on and post your link in Mr. Linky at The Scrappiest! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment