Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Little Sketch Book


I was so honored to be a guest designer today on Liz Qualman's sketch blog, My Little Sketch Book. I almost couldn't believe how today's sketch fit my style! I even convinced myself she must of designed it specifically for me! LOL! I have wanted to scrap these pictures for awhile now but was having a hard time doing a one page layout with all 3 photos, and stretching it to a 2 pager didn't work either, so when I saw this sketch I knew that I could use them FINALLY! All papers are by October Afternoon and are from my September 2009 Personalscrapper kit. The stickers are also October Afternoon from the Cherry Hill collection, that I won on the October Afternoon blog recently. Those mini letters stickers are the new October Afternoon stickers that were also in my prize package (lucky me huh?) The red foam stickers are Thickers. I hope you can take a few minutes and drop by Liz's blog and see what the other two designers did with the sketch, they are AWESOME, leaving me wondering "why didn't I think of that", just goes to show you how one sketch in 3 different hands can turn into something totally different! Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend and tune in tomorrow for another fun layout!

6 comments:

  1. Looove your take on the sketch!!! Your design is awesome!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all-time fave kits!!! L-O-V-E your take on the sketch! It IS perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on the guest DT spot. Lovely layout Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO!! I love the fun papers you used and your take on the sketch! I looks like everyone is having so much fun!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love your little boxes of fun!

    ReplyDelete