Thursday, March 1, 2018

100 Patterned Paper challenge update

Today's the day to share an update on how my 100 paper challenge is progressing!  Well, let's say not the progress I was hoping for but I am still hanging in there! I started on January 1st and usually when I start something I start strong and then start to lose momentum...this time I'm the opposite, my February was better then my January but yet still not so great- maybe this is a good sign I will finish strong!!! 🤞 If you are joining me mid challenge you can see my first post HERE. I started out with 100 papers.  In January I used up FIVE pieces.  In February I used up 6 papers and ONE collection kit!! Yay!  So while better then January not where I wanted to be, my goal was 8 papers....so I did not meet my goal and don't get my cute traveler's notebook I was wanting...but that will give me even more reason to work harder this month! Today I changed out my papers from "love" and "Winter" themed papers to "Spring" papers.  That was sure fun!  I did leave several collections in the stack as they were very versatile and I know I can use them all year round!  So the new collections I added were: Echo Park Sweet Day, Pebbles Seen & Noted, Echo Park Spring, Pebbles Girl Squad, Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead, Simple Stories Posh, and Fancy Pants Happy Place.  These are all fun lines so I am excited to dig into them! 
In January I used 10 things from my bashket of old stash and for February my goal was 11 items but I only used 5 items...so not as good as January😕  I have restocked my bashket as of today and included some goodies that go well with my papers so I should be able to use up some of these things this month...this month I have included 11 items to use in my bashket, they are: 1) coffee die cut 2) large kraft speech bubble die cut 3) PL quote card 4) PL hello lovely card 5) Dreamer tag 6) Sunny Thought stamp set 7) Mason jar/flower sticker 8) quote tag- Spring 9) Dinosaur tag 10) Sweetest thing words stickers and 11) Jillibean Soup journaling spots (2).  One thing I am doing better at so far is keeping track of what I am using up, which is helping me stay on track and keeping me from spending more and buying more! I sure don't need a darn thing...but I sure want a lot of things! 😳
Now for next month: GOALS FOR MARCH:  
1) Use 10 papers from my 100 paper stack
2) Use 8 items in my bashket
REWARD: Simple Stories I Am collection kit!!!  Love this line! 
Have you been doing this challenge? If so share here and let me know how you are doing, I'd love to get some encouragement and motivation from my scrappy friends!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment