Friday, March 9, 2018

Freak Fast Friday at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!!  This is my second post for the day!  This is going to be a crafty Friday!  Have you tried the Freaky Fast Friday challenge at the ScrapRoom yet?  If not you need to!  This is such a fun challenge and just like the name says it is so FAST it's FREAKY! lol!  Here is this month's challenge:

Here is my layout made for the challenge:
 Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Bazzill - from the kit; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Spring in my Garden- from the kit; stickers- Photo Play Spring in my Garden- from the embellishment kit; enamel dots- from the kit
Here is a look at the fabulous Photo Play Spring in my Garden kit- one of FOUR included in your Flavors of the Month ScrapRoom kit for March!!!

And here is the embellishment kit where I got the fun stickers from:
Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what amazing creations the other DT members made using this awesome kit!!  And if you want one of these fun kits for yourself you can purchase it at The ScrapRoom store!!!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment