Sunday, March 25, 2018

Let's go Glamping!

A few weeks ago I was so blessed to be able to share an amazing weekend with a wonderful group of ladies!  My BFF and I went GLAMPING!!  So you have never glamped before?  Well, you are missing out! We stayed at a unique and amazing venue called the Lone Star Glamp Inn...here are some pictures of this unique and amazing place:
 Scout- the party girl
 Nora- Blue Eyes
 Debra's Vintage Rose
 Punkie's Place
 The Outlaw
 The Hen House
 Peekabo Pinkie
 The view looking down towards our glamper the Lazy Daisy
Our glamper The Lazy Daisy!
This place is spectacular and words cannot adequately describe it's vintage vibe, unique feel and just plain coziness!  You have to see it in person to believe it!  They have not only glampers (vintage campers) but also they have these adorable wigwams (teepees)!  It was a random drawing when we arrived to see what glamper or wigwam we would get and we were super thrilled to get the Lazy Daisy!!! Here we are in our new home away from home


Here is a peek at the inside:
 As you can see it is nice and COZY!!

Here we are enjoying the outside of our glamper, relaxing on a beautiful indoor evening!

Besides great food, making new friends and relaxing and unwinding we enjoyed an amazing faithful weekend learning and being inspired by a beautiful faith filled sister in Christ.....THE RESET GIRL,  Cori Spieker!!  I had met Cori in person once prior to this event and I loved her sweet soul and I could tell she loved the Lord from the minute I met her, but it was beyond amazing to spend a WHOLE WEEKEND with her! She inspired me to grow in my faith and not only was my soul fed by her sharing her crafting talent with us but I was also blessed to hear her encouraging message to us and see her work her crafty magic in person!  It truly was inspiring! I am not lying when I say it was  faithful food for my tired/hungry soul! Here we are with Cori in front of the Lazy Daisy:
And here I am with Cori and my commonplace notebook I made.
This event was put on by Crafty Destinations and while I did not get my picture taken with Paula the owner and operator of Crafty Destinations and head Glamper Girl I cannot say enough about her servant's heart!  You must attend one of her events, you won't be sorry!!  Next time I will get my picture taken with this sweet lady!! For those of you who are wondering what is a faithful girl retreat...well it's hard to describe but it's a bunch of Jesus loving ladies who love to get crafty!  We shared encouragement, crafty supplies, crafty techniques and so much more! In the 2 classes we learned how to make dividers and subdividers for our planners, we made a commonplace notebook and learned how to use the awesome faith planner inserts we got as part of our class kit!  To learn more about Cori's faithful girl workshops go HERE.  You can see the faithful girl planner inserts HERE.  I will share my commonplace book and my planner soon! I feel so blessed to have been able to take part in such an inspirational weekend as this and plan to go glamping again soon!  I met some amazing ladies who continue to inspire me with their creativity and love of the Lord! Happy crafting and if your a planner girl stay tuned for more planner stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun! The Lazy Daisy camper looks so bright and cheery and it sounds like it was a great experience for you!

    ReplyDelete