Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March Flavors of the Month kit- Echo Park Birthday Boy!

I'm back again today to share another one of my layouts created using this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is the fun kit:
Here is my layout using the Echo Park Birthday Boy line included in the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stargaze- from the kit & red & yellow card stock- Stampin' Up - from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Birthday Boy- from the kit; stickers: (bear, crown, birthday hat, Hooray, present & stars- from the kit; star punch- from my stash: Stampin' Up; die- Happy birthday (CTMH)- from my stash; letter stickers (boy)- Doodlebug Designs- from my stash; ephemera: Echo Park Birthday Boy- from the embellishment kit.
Here is a close up of the Echo Park Birthday Boy part of the kit I used for my layout:

I loved this picture of my son from his 5th birthday (15 years ago WOW!) and had never scrapped it!! This line was a perfect match for the colors in the picture!  We always went to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday parties when he was little!  What fun times! I love the fun stickers included in this kit and the ephemera included in the embellishment kit is super fun as well, so versatile for all your birthday celebrations!  Here is the embellishment kit which included some of the ephemera I used:
Don't forget to hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see the other inspiring layouts the DT has created!!  If you would like your own kit then visit The ScrapRoom store to get yours now!  Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment