Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello Summer~ March Flavors of the month kit

March is almost half over and Spring is almost here, before we know it Summer will be here and hot humid days where the only way to cool off is a trip to the pool will be the norm!  I will cherish these Spring days as I am not much for hot weather!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the March Flavors of the Month kit!  Here is the kit:

 This is the Bella Blvd Island Escape kit I used from the main kit:

Here is the layout I created using the kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Bazzill- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Island Escape- from the kit; ephemera: Bella Blvd Island Escape- from the kit; stickers- Bella Blvd Island Escape- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; ink(to ink edges of papers)- CTMH black- from my stash.

I loved these older pictures of my son and my BFF's son on a long ago trip to the water park!  We always had so much fun when the boys were younger taking them to the water park.  Even though these are boy pictures I think the island feel to the kit is perfect for any type of outdoorsy water/Summer photos of either boys or girls!  Make sure and hop over to the ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing double page layouts the DT came up with using the fun Flavors of the Month kit!  If you are interested in joining the kit club at The ScrapRoom you can find more information on their website HERE.  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment