Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August Flavors of the Month Double Page layout

Good morning!!  Today I am sharing another layout created with the August Flavors of the Month kit.  This one is a double page spread!  As a reminder here is the delicious kit:
And here is the part of the main kit I am using on today's double page layout:  PhotoPlay Stuck on You:

And here is my layout using this fun kit!
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit & black: Stampin' Up - from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Stuck on You- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Paper Stuck on You- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

I loved this kit the first time I saw it!! I think it was the birdies that first caught my attention, but also the vibrant colors and fun whimsical patterns!  Overall it's my FAVORITE PhotoPlay line yet!  PhotoPlay has become one of my favorite manufacturers, they seem to be on trend and have such cute lines with each and every release!!  I decided to use some Fall photos I took with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew on my trip to visit them last October.  The colors seem to work well for any season and since these pictures were of family and taken in front of their beautiful home I just felt like this line was perfect for these photos!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see all the other AMAZING double page layouts the DT has created with this kit and other kits as well!!  I know you will be inspired!!  Happy creating my friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the rainbow striped papers I am seeing in the FOTM kit! I really should have got it this month. I'm with you on PhotoPlay becoming a favorite. Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete