Thursday, August 9, 2018

August Flavors of the Month kit- Simple Stories Little Dude

Good morning!  This week seems to be flying by so fast for me, how about you?  I hope you are up for some inspiration this morning! Today I am sharing my layout using the August Flavors of the Month kit and Simple Stories Little Dude!  Here is the kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Little Dude part of the kit close up:

Here is my layout using this super fun kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Little Dude-from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Little Dude- from the kit; stickers: ( fun day banner, squares, stars, boys rule) Simple Stories Little Dude- from the embellishment kit; puffy stickers (frog, wolf head & car): Simple Stories Little Dude- from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (word Muddin') & Making Memories (backyard); wood veneer- Adventure: Heidi Swapp

I love how this layout turned out!  I have been saving this picture of my nephew playing in the mud for awhile now and this line was perfect for it when I saw it!  I love all the fun embellishments as well as the bright colors!  I went all out with the embellishment clusters on this one and had a ball using up all the fun embellishments in the kit as well as in the embellishment kit!  My favorite is the puffy stickers, they are so fun and add such texture to your projects!  
Here is a peek at the fun embellishment kit for August.  I used some of the stickers from the embellishment kit on my layout:

Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  If you would like to purchase your own kit, make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment