Wednesday, August 8, 2018

August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!! I am so excited to share the August Flavors of the Month kit with you this month!! This kit is super amazing!! Here is the kit in all it's glory:
 Today I am sharing my layout using the Pebbles My Bright Life part of the kit.  Here is the Pebbles kit:
 Here is my layout using this adorable kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Navy- from the kit, gold & pink from my stash; Patterned Paper- Pebbles My Bright Life- from the kit; dies:  circles (Stampin' Up), CTMH (hello) & Sunshine - from my stash; Wink of Stella- from my stash; stickers: Pebbles My Bright Life- from the kit.
I loved the beautiful patterns in this line! The pops of gold really spoke to me so I used gold cardstock for the word SUNSHINE and I added Wink of Stella to it to give it some shimmer and shine!  The sticker sheet included in the kit has so many choices to embellish your layout, perfect for some many occasions!  I love the way this layout turned out and I love this picture of my friend's daughter, she is a true ray of sunshine, thus the title!!  I hope you will hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!  If you are so inclined to get this kit for yourself make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store, I know you will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment