Sunday, August 5, 2018

July 100 Paper Challenge Update!

Wow! Summer is flying by, soon it will be time for school to start up again!  It's time for my monthly update on my progress towards using up 100 patterned papers and some of my older stash for this year!  Now that the year is half over, I seem to be getting into the swing of things FINALLY...💜 So how did I do on my monthly goals?  Well, let's take a look:
1) Use 7 patterned Papers- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
2) Use 10 Bashket items- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅  SUCCESS! 
3) Use washi on 3 of my projects- ✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
4) Do all 4 weeks of the FLC challenges - ✅ALMOST!
5) Host a crafty garage sale to purge some stash-SUCCESS!
This was another SUPER busy month and the garage sale took up more of my time then expected but by setting less goals this month I was much more successful, having my best month yet in meeting my goals!! Once again I made a small dent in my stash! I  ended up achieving all my goals but doing all 4 of the FLC challenges, I only completed one week.  So now August is here and I am ready to get started on this months goals...here is this month's planner spread, another busy month ahead!

Here are my August monthly goals:
1) Use 7 pattern papers from my 100 paper pile
2) Earn 5 Camp Reset badges (learn more about Camp Reset HERE)
3) Use 10 Bashket items
4) Complete 4 Lists for my Lister's Gotta List TN
5) Host a crafty get together at my home
6) Try Art Journaling for the first time
Here is a recap of my 100 paper challenge year so far:
 Tally so far is: 
January: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 5
February: Embellishments 5 Papers = 6
March: Embellishments = 7  Papers = 4
April: Embellishments = 6 Papers 4
May: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 5
June: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 7
July: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 7
To learn more about my 100 paper challenge you can visit this blog post.  Have you been focusing on stash bashing this year?  If so, leave me a comment so we can commiserate!  I did not buy a single scrappy related thing in July and I think I am getting used to shopping my stash, I had fun with it this month and even dug out a few things I forgot I had!  I think I will go ahead and allow myself to purchase something small this month since I met all of my goals but one, but I haven't decided what yet...I am still loving the Doodlebug Hello collection so you may be seeing that in my hot little hands soon! To save on shipping costs I think I will wait to order it until I achieve this months goals so I can reward myself with this month's coveted prize:  PHOTOPLAY STUCK ON COLLECTION kit!!! Happy stash bashing friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment