Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #158

Happy Sunday!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and found time to be creative and indulge yourself a bit!  Today I enjoyed some "me" time and decided to play with the August 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This sketch was created by yours truly, here it is:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Echo Park About a Boy & Happy Camper; letter stickers: My Mind's Eye & Paper Trunk; Stickers: October Afternoon Campfire & Echo Park Happy Camper; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; Journal Cards: unknown source (a gift from my friend Amy!)
I used up a lot of old stash on this layout! I was able to use up 1 and a half pieces of paper from my 100 paper Challenge as well as a number of old stickers that were in my Bashket!!  I have been hoarding my October Afternoon stuff since they are no longer in business, but the time has come to use it and make way for new stuff!!  I was inspired to create a layout with a camping/outdoors theme as I had recently been gifted some amazing journal cards with a camping theme and the colors are so soothing and inspiring I wanted to just use them up right away and not do my usual routine of hoarding it for the perfect project!!  Thanks to my buddy Amy at Paisley's Playhouse for such wonderful goodies!!  I love these photos of my brother, sister in law and nephew on their boat this Summer! I know they love it and it makes them happy like crafting makes me happy!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  We have a Slice of Summer Crop going on until August 31st and of course our blog challenges are not ending to August 31st as well, so still plenty of time to play along!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment