Sunday, September 2, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #279

Happy Sunday!  The weekend is winding down and I was so blessed to have some fun crafty time this weekend!  I decided to play along with the fun sketch over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog yesterday!
 Here is the fun sketch:

Here is the card I created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: black- Bazzill from the September FOTM ScrapRoom kit; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams- from the September FOTM ScrapRoom kit; sticker: "Be Younique" Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September FOTM ScrapRoom kit; butterfly: Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams from the September FOTM ScrapRoom kit; Hello word: Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams from the September Embellishment kit at The ScrapRoom; journal card- source unknown from my stash; card base: CTMH- from my stash.
I absolutely love how this card turned out, the bright colors, the adorable butterfly and whimsical journal card all worked so well together and with this sketch!  This journal card is SUPER old, I don't even know where I got it.  I found it at the bottom of a drawer when I was cleaning and purging last month and stuck it in my BASHKET to try and use it up, so glad I did, it really adds a lot to this card!!  To learn more about my "BASHKET" which is a basket with old stash items I am trying to "bash" or use up, go HERE.  Make sure and hop over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog to see what other amazing projects the DT and participants have created with this fun sketch!  And to see the absolutely adorable September kit at The ScrapRoom visit the ScrapRoom store!  Happy creating friends!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun and vibrant card. I love the whimsical feel of the card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheery you made your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, bright, and cheery card, Lisa! I love that butterfly and those colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright bold colours on this one, super cute. The butterfly is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card has such a refreshing look! Love the fun mix of patterns and bright colors!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo, this sure is pretty!! Love the bright colors and that beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete