Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #160

Howdy!! Well, the week is almost over, are you ready for the weekend?  I sure am!!  Today I wanted to share my layout I created using sketch #160 at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Photoplay About a little Girl, Echo Park Summer Fun, CTMH Gimme Some Sugar; PL card- CTMH Gimme Some Sugar; alphabet: Doodlebug; gold hearts: Crate Paper Willow Lane; enamel dots: CTMH; stickers: PhotoPlay About a little Girl; die: (heart)- CTMH thin cut.

I had so much fun scrapping these adorable pictures of Tinsley Rose, my friend's granddaughter. She is so adorable, every scrappers dream to be able to scrapbook such beautiful pictures!! I really went all out combining a BUNCH of different lines on this layout!  This stuff is all things in my "use it or lose it" pile and I was able to bring it all together to make it work!  Love it when that happens!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until 9:55 pm CST on September 30th to submit your entries from any of our 4 monthly sketches.  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this sketch by visiting Sketch N Scrap's blog!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment