Thursday, September 6, 2018

September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom!

Today I am sharing the amazing September Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  It is packed with all the latest and greatest paper collections and embellishments each month! If you like to get a taste of all the newest and latest scrappy goodness without breaking the bank this kit is for you!
Here is the September kit:

Today I am sharing a layout I made using the Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams mini kit.  Here is the Pretty Little Studio's kit:
 Here is my layout I created using this kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: White- from the kit & black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studios Savannah Dreams- from the kit; ephemera: Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams- from the kit; letter stickers: Making Memories- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash.
I absolutely loved the bold words paper in this kit!  It really inspired me to create a layout about being bold...so I was reminded of a friends pictures of her hot air balloon ride and decided to use them for this layout (it was also great that my kit included a hot air balloon too!) I love the way this layout turned out, the papers are so bold and the colors and patterns are super fun, you will definitely be inspired to create with this fun kit!  Make sure and hop over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this kit, you will be inspired!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment