Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style sketch #110

Happy Hump Day!!  Last night I had fun working on my bible study note book!  I am doing a study with a friend of the book of James for the next 5 weeks.  I am keeping my notes in my Faithful Girl notebook that I made at the Reset Girl's Glamping retreat back in March.  Here is the cover of my notebook:
This cover was printed on clear sticker paper and was sized to fit a composition notebook.  We then just peeled off the back of the sticker and stuck it to the front of a composition notebook...there is a plain pink back as well and we used that for the back of the notebook...it turned out so adorable!  You can download this cover HERE.
For my intro page of my notes I wanted to add a Project Life card to the upper left of the page, so I turned to my favorite site for sketches for Project Life Cards...Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and used their current sketch #110.  Here is the sketch by Emma:

Here is my card based on the sketch:

Here is my finished layout for James Chapter 1 using my finished card:
I used a bunch of scraps for this spread as well as a few of my Reset Girl Faith kit stickers and washi tape!  It is fun to use pretty paper, stamps, washi and stickers to decorate your notes!  I am working on Chapter 2 this week.  If you are looking for a good study, I highly recommend Francis Chan's Study of James, he is a great speaker and explains it in everyday terms!  Make sure and check out what the DT did using this sketch, some very creative projects on the Sketches In Thyme Project Lifestyle blog!!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love the card that you have made and your layout is beautiful! Such a fun use of washi tape and scraps! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete