Friday, September 21, 2018

September Flavors of the month kit ~ Crate Paper Willow Lane

TGIF!!!  I am ready for the weekend, how about you?  It's pouring rain here so I am planning to spend the weekend inside getting my craft on!  Today I am sharing another layout created using the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is my layout:
 Supplies Used: card stock: Navy- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Willow Lane- from the kit; foam stickers (butterfly, hearts & cute)- Crate Paper Willow Lane- from the kit; stickers: Crate Paper Willow Lane- from the September embellishment kit; tassel: Crate Paper Willow Lane- from the kit

This layout is based on the September JumpStart Sketch by Rochelle Spears at the ScrapRoom.  Here is the fun sketch:

Here is the Crate Paper Willow Lane part of the kit I used for the my layout:
Here is the embellishment kit where I got the fun stickers from:


This layout was a breeze to create using the amazing sketch, this super adorable kit and most of all these ADORABLE photos!!  Once again scrapping pictures of my friends' first grand baby who is one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen!! This kit was so perfect for these pictures and would be great for so many types of photos you might be wanting to scrap.  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this kit and sketch at the ScrapRoom blog!!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet photos on this pretty layout! Kits do make scrapping quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete