Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Card sketch #129

I hope your month is off to a good start!! I have had been busy creating and so in my book that means this month is off to a good start!!  Today we have our first card sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap.  This sketch is by Heather.
 Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Card stock: Black & Red- CTMH; Patterned Paper: Echo Park for the Record; Sentiment: Echo Park For the Record; flowers: Carta Bella Our Family (fussy cut); enamel dots: CTMH & My Mind's Eye

This card sketch is a lot of fun to work with!  I had fun using up some scraps I had left over from this collection from a number of years ago.  I had fussy cut this flower last year and didn't use it on the layout I made using the Carta Bella Our Family line and it's laid in my BASHket for over 6 months now so it was time to use it up!!  This entire card was created using scraps!  I still have a few scraps left of this line so look for more projects with it soon!  I am trying to make a dent in my scraps pile. I hope you will be able to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until September 30th at 9:55 pm CST to link up your projects on the blog!  Make sure and hop on over to the blog to see the other amazing cards the design team made using this sketch!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on this card. Way to go using that flower out of your bashket. I really meant to pull some new items for my bashket this past weekend and never got around to it. Maybe I can get something together tonight.

    ReplyDelete