Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September Flavors of the Month kit Double Page layout!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the September Flavors of the month kit.  Here is the full kit:
 Here is the Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments part of the kit I used for my double page spread:
 Here is my layout using the Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments line:
Supplies Used: Cardstock-:charcoal - September FOTM kit from The ScrapRoom & pink (butterfly)- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments- from the September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; Chipboard circles: Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments- September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; ephemera: Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments- September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom' letter stickers: Elle's Studio (pink) & American Crafts Thickers (grey)- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart- from my stash; pearls: KaiserCrafts- from my stash.
Look at this sweetie!! She is so adorable!  This is Miss Tinsley the granddaughter of my friend.  I truly enjoyed scrapping these sweet photos!  This line was perfect for these sweet baby girl photos and matched her little headband perfectly! This line would be perfect for some many types of photos!  Make sure and hop over to The ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing double page layouts the DT came up with and the other layouts the DT made with the Fancy Pants Magnolia Moments line! 
Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment