Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Use your stash Tuesday


Happy Tuesday everyone! Wow, time seems to be flying by doesn't it? It seems like once the weather gets warmer time seems to pass me by even faster, this time of the year is so busy and I am finding I have a HUGE list of things to do every night and just not enough time to do them in! Which leaves me less time to scrapbook, however, I am so close to the finish line on the Slice challenge over at Personalscrapper I just can't let myself give up now. I now have only two more challenges to go, and this eighth challenge proved to be pretty tough. We were to create a layout about Personalscrapper. Well, everyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE Personalscrapper, but I had a hard time coming up with an idea. So I decided to think of ONE word to describe my love of Personalscrapper and I came up with ANTICIPATION. It seems like I anticipate the beginning of each month and seeing what my new kit will look like. Then I anticipate so eagerly it arriving on my doorstep so that I can create with it. I have even been known to stay up til midnight waiting for the new kit's picture to be posted on the website! LOL! So now if you didn't already know about my little obsession with Personalscrapper its now official, I am "obsessed" with my fun kit club! For this "use your stash" layout I used the July 2008 Personalscrapper kit featuring Paper Salon papers. I love the red, white, blue, brown and lime green colors, very unusual and very striking. The journaling spot is a RAK from my good friend Jen at Creative Chaos. If you haven't checked out her etsy shop you've gotta do it! Her journaling jotters are the best, plus she has her own design team that showcases great ways to use her products, so go check her out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5367046 Have a great rest of the week folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment