Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All good things must come to an end..


Yes, it's true as much as we love summer it is coming to an end. I have switched back from my fall mode to a summer mode making some more pages with a summer theme. Here is a layout I forgot to post. I did this last week for sketch #32 over at 52 sketches. It is from last year, showing my DS, me, my neice and nephew and BIL on an end of summer walk last September. I used my BRAND NEW papers from GCD that I won on their blog a few weeks back and let me tell you they are super awesome, the colors are crisp, the texture is really nice (they kind of have a linen like texture to them) and they are super fun to work with. The line I won is called Sunny Days and it is perfect for summer layouts, pool layouts, or really any outdoors or even birthday theme! The journaling block is from Jillibean Soup and the chipboard is from Scenic Route. I am working on a few more layouts with a summer theme and hope to finish them up and photograph them tonight, the Personalscrapper crop has been extended another day so I am still working on challenges over there. Come join us if you want!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that paper line you used. I notice you use 52 sketches a lot, so I checked them out...lots of good inspiration there - thanks!

    ReplyDelete