Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

TGIF everyone! Aren't ya glad its Friday? We sure are in our house! It has been a busy week, starting a new school and getting back into a routine again...oh, the lazy days of summer seem to be gone, but wait...it's still 90+ degrees outside still warm enough for swimming and our fav waterpark! We plan on hitting the waterpark first thing tomorrow morning for a fun time and to cool off and blow off some steam, then my son is off to the Cowboys game with some good friends while I stay home and find something to do (How about scrapbook! LOL!) Today I wanted to share an awesome card blog I found recently with you. I have gotten away from making cards as much as I used to it seems but when I do I really want them to be quick, cute and simple! So when I found Jen's blog Simple and Sincere I was so excited! Her cards are just that, simple, cute and EZ peasy to make! So hop on over the her blog and check out all her lovely card candy! Here is one of my fav cards using the Stampin' Up set called Trendy Trees (which I plan to buy soon) I think it would make a great male or female card! And HERE is another one of my favs cards of Jen's and isn't that little gift bag just the cutest thing? LOVE IT...makes me want to get ready for Christmas right now! Have a Happy Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment