Monday, August 24, 2009

School's back in session!



School is officially back in session in our neck of the woods! My son is growing up fast, he officially is a Middle schooler as of today! He had an awesome first day at school and was even able to manage his locker without any technical difficulties (a great feat by any standard!) Here is a layout I did last night for sketch #33 of 52 sketches. This is my son taken right before he started kindergarten! As you will see from the photos of today he has really grown up. This layout was also inspired by one of the great challenges over at Personalscrapper for the online crop. We were to use something old and something new on our layout. I used these Pink Paislee papers and embellishments (fletching line) that I recently got for my new stuff and my something old is that printed twill and my photo all from about 6 yrs ago! Can you believe I saved that twill that long?! The crop at Personalscrapper is still going on through tomorrow so I hope to finish up a few more challenges before it ends, so check back soon, hope to have more to share soon

1 comment:

  1. Wow - middle school! (I have one more year before I have to deal with that.) I really like the LO you did - it's great that you used an older photo. :)

    ReplyDelete